Celebrate Turkey Day at Common 414
Get out of the house and grad a delicious drink at Common 414 in Downtown Raleigh on Thanksgiving! See More
Fridays & Saturday at Woody's @ City Market join them for free live music beginning at 10pm! See More
Skinny Bag of Sugar
Skinny Bag of Sugar live tonight at the Oxford in Downtown Raleigh beginning at 10pm! No Cover! See More
MikemickXer live at The Big Easy tonight beginning at 11pm! No Cover! See More
Happenings in Downtown RaleighChoose Date
- The Big Easy Game NIght
- Clouds Brewing Mexican Mondays
- Davis & Pyle Plastic Surgery Cool Scultping, save 20%
Explore Downtown RaleighView Map
Downtown Raleigh eyecarecenter
Complete Eye Care Services in the heart of Downtown Raleigh
Located at Alexander Square, across from the Wells Fargo building, the Downtown Raleigh eyecarecenter offers eye care services that range from routine eye examinations for contact lenses and glasses to diabetic retinal examination and emergency red eye diagnosis and treatment. Dr. David Weitz and Dr. Kathryn Manton are now accepting patients by appointment, and on a walk-in basis.
For patrons not within walking distance, FREE VALIDATED PARKING is available in Alexander Square's parking garage, accessible from Wilmington Street.
eyecarecenter accepts most major forms of insurance, including BCBS, VSP, Medicare, Spectera, United Healthcare, Superior Vision, CIGNA and CHAMPUS.
Eye care center also carries the latest brands in contemporary and European eyewear, including LaFont, Prodesign, Dolce and Gabanna, Versace, MODO, Kate Spade and Calvin Klein. They also have an extensive sun wear collection from Maui Jim, Rayban, Panoptx (specifically designed for motorcycle enthusiasts), Versace, Lulu Guinness, and Vera Wang.
Daily SpecialsChoose Date
- Napper Tandy's Irish Pub $3 Shock Top & Goose island IPA pints, $3 bud light pints, $16 bug light towers, $8 bud light pitchers, $6 Nappers French Dip, $6 Tandy's Chicken Sandwich, $8 kickoff nachos, $10 small wings, $20 large wings
- GRAVY Happy Sunday Funday! $7 Meatballs and $2.50 Drafts!
- blue lotus 7:30-8:30 Early Bird Bhakti. Regular Sunday Schedule. 9:00-10:30 am, Deep Stretch. 10:45-11:45 am, Kundalini Yoga & Meditation. 2:30-3:30 pm, Vinyasa Level 1. 4:00-5:30, Vinyasa Level 2. Check the website for details and any changes to the regular schedule.
- Tir na nOg Irish Pub & Restaurant Happy Hour 4-6pm! 1/2 off all apps!
- Sono Japanese Restaurant Lunch Specials: $12 for soup, salad, and a roll OR 2 Special Rolls for $16!
- Lucky B's Around the Corner MANIC MONDAY!! $1.00 Bud Lite Drafts, $2 Wells, $3 Imports, $4 Fireball, $3 Prohibition