The Glenwood Agency
A REAL ESTATE TEAM WITH EXPERIENCE YOU CAN COUNT ONUsing a cutting edge Raleigh real estate office concept, the Glenwood Agency has carefully assembled a unique team of brokers and professionals to effectively serve all of your real estate needs. See More
A LOCALLY OWNED CRAFT BEER BAR AND RESTAURANT IN DOWNTOWN RALEIGH. OVER 90 BEERS AVAILABLE FROM AROUND THE WORLD. See More
Daily Sono Specials
Specials at Sono Monday- 4 course dinner for $25 Tuesday- 1/3 off bottles of wine (not including sake) Wednesday-1/3 off cold sake Thursday- $2 off draft beers and hot sake Sunday- $5 feature cocktail See More
Whiskey and Wing Wednesday at Woody's!
Join us for $5 Whiskey Shots all day Wednesday! ahd Wings, you will LOVE the wings! See More
CRAFT BEER, UNIQUE COCKTAILS AND GOOD TIMES! The Architect Bar & Social House in the heart of Downtown Raleigh serves a wide variety of craft beer merchandise & unique cocktails! The Architect Raleigh, NC is a great place to listen to great music early in the night and stay for a great dance party later on in the night! The Architect in Downtown Raleigh is open 7 days a week 5 pm until 2:00 am. See More
Live at North Shore
Glenwood Agency is pleased to bring you new construction homes at North Shore. Nestled in the heart of the North Carolina State’s Centennial Campus on the edge of Lake Raleigh, North Shore is located adjacent to the pristine Lonnie Poole Golf Course which provides some amazing Downtown skyline views. Whether you are looking for a home in a tranquil setting or close to the action Downtown action North Shore is perfect development for you! See More
Happenings in Downtown RaleighChoose Date
Explore Downtown RaleighView Map
A locally owned craft beer bar and restaurant in downtown Raleigh. Over 90 beers available from around the world.
Located in the heart of downtown Clouds Brewing offers craft beers from around the world, including the Triangle. Try the Downpour Wall, the first pour your own beer tap wall in North Carolina, featuring 10 rotating taps. With a selection of 80 beers we are sure to have something for everyone!
While you are sampling beer you can grab a bite to eat from our Contemporary American menu at a table inside, out on the patio or at the full service bar. Private dining and large group areas are available all week long.
Daily SpecialsChoose Date
- Woody's @ City Market $5.00 Select Whiskeys $3.50 IPA Drafts $0.50 Wings! (Dine- In Only) LUNCH SPECIAL from 11-3pm, M-F. Selected Lunch Menu options for just $6.95 HAPPY HOUR is M-F from 4:30-6:30pm and includes 1/2 price APPS with the purchase of a $2.50 drink. 4-9pm Wing Special
- HEAT Regular Wednesday Schedule: HEAT Circuit- 6pm (1 hour). HEAT Signature class- 9:45am (1 hour) & Noon (45 minutes). HEAT Strength- 5:30pm (1 hour). Cycle- 6:15pm (1 hour). Check the website for details and changes to the regular schedule.
- Level Up $4 Old Overholt Whieksy $4 Big Boss Bottles
- Sono Japanese Restaurant Lunch Specials: $12 for soup, salad, and a roll OR 2 Special Rolls for $16!
- The Factory at Goodnights $6 lunch special. Every individual item on the lunch menu is $6
- The Architect Bar & Social House Tone-Drunk Karaoke 9pm-2am $5 All Absolut Flavors $5 Jameson Shots $3 Miller Lite & Coors Light Bottles
- blue lotus Regular Friday Schedule: 7:00-8:00 am, Morning Practice. 9:30-11:00 am, Vinyasa Open Level. 12:00-1:00 pm, Lunchtime Flow-$10. 5:30-6:30 pm, Yin Yoga. Check the website for details and any changes to the regular schedule.
- Level Up High Life Pony Bottle Shot of Evan Williams Two Tokens
- Humble Pie $7 Red or White Sangria, $7.50 Mojito, $8 Humble Margarita, $8 Sandia Fresca, $8 Spicy Pomelo